COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- Ice Shed Occupancy: Provincial public health guidelines allow up to 50 occupants in the ice shed at one time. To comply, only six sheets will be in use.
- Equipment and Lockers: Members are required to bring their own brooms and grippers for each game. No lockers or loaner equipment will be available.
- Masks: Curlers are required to wear masks or face coverings upon entry into the facility, in the lower lounge and in the ice shed. Masks may be removed while sweeping and while enjoying beverages in the Last Draw Lounge.
- Sweeping: Only one sweeper per rock thrown is allowed.
- Last Draw Lounge: The lounge will be open with distancing protocols. Beverage service only. Kitchen service may become available if provincial restrictions ease up during the season.
- Pro Shop: The pro shop will open by appointment.
For more information on the safe return to curling, we welcome you to review the Curling Canada Return to Play Guidelines